Darn Tough Hiker 1/4 Cushion Sock - Men's
- Made in USA
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultrasmooth, invisible feel.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying; Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- Still made in Vermont, USA. Still unconditionally guaranteed for life.
The legendary Darn Tough construction for when equiptement failure is not an option. The Hiker 1/4 sock has mid-level cushion density underfoot which leads to warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it. This sock is also 1/4 sock height, which sits just above the ankle. The "just right" height that's fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes. Thru-hikers logging hundreds of miles on the Appalachian Trail have long sung the praises of this sturdy sock. Darn Tough built the best to withstand the worst conditions the great outdoors can dish out. Made of 61% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, and 2% Lycra Spandex.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 2 x 2 inches
- Item model number: 1959-BLACK
- Date First Available: December 22, 2017
- ASIN: B074ZPXPM7
- #42 in Men's Casual Socks
- #1813 in Men's Shops
- #61 in Men's Athletic Socks