Wigwam King Cotton Crew F1055 Sock
- Handcrafted with Pride in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, USA since 1905
- Cushion Foot
- 92% Cotton, 7% Stretch Nylon, 1% Elastic (rubber)
- CREW LENGTH: A sock that extends beyond ankle length, but not beyond the largest part of the calf. Typically 9 in. to 12 in. in length.
- HEAVYWEIGHT - Heavy cushioning throughout is the trademark of this weight. Typically cushioned not only for comfort but for warmth as well.
- Lifetime Warranty
The Wigwam King Cotton Crew heavyweight Athletic Socks boast the thickest cushioning of any Wigwam cotton sock. Naturally soft cotton throughout provides maximum foot comfort whether you're out for a casual stroll or amongst the hustle and bustle of the big city. The Nylon blend increases their durability. Adding to the comfort is the stay put leg and the extra smooth toe seem. Wigwam’s legacy for knitting socks began in 1905 making socks for lumberjacks in northern Wisconsin and is still going strong as a 4th generation family run USA knitting mill located in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. They continue to use only the finest materials and American union labor, driving an uncompromising commitment to quality. The business is also run in an environmentally responsible way. Wigwam socks carry a lifetime guarantee. For more information call 1-800-558-7760
This is the best heavy weight cushioned cotton crew-length sock you can buy. These are extra heavyweight, cushioned and made of soft cotton. Features include a stay-up mock rib leg, extra smooth reverse toe closure, and fully cushioned foot for added comfort.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 4 x 2 inches
- Item model number: F1055
- Date First Available: December 31, 2003
- ASIN: B0042W07O6
- #166 in Men's Outdoor Recreation Socks
- #98 in Men's Hiking Socks
- #803 in Men's Athletic Socks