Wigwam At Work Durasole Pro 2-Pack S1349 Sock
- 35% Cotton, 33% Polypropylene, 21% Stretch Nylon, 10% Stretch Polyester, 1% Spandex
- Made in USA
- Warm. No Odor
- CREW LENGTH: A sock that extends beyond ankle length, but not beyond the largest part of the calf. Typically 9 in. to 12 in. in length.
- Midweight designs are constructed with dense cushioning in multiple areas of the sock like shins and soles or the entire foot of the sock.
- Lifetime Warranty
This is a durable work sock in a 2 pk. Fully cushioned from top to toe, this keeps feet dry and comfortable. Features include a treatment to protect the sock against bacteria which can cause foot odor and athlete's foot. Other features include a true-fit leg, abrasion-resistant Achilles cradle, and virtually seamless toe closure.
The At Work Durasole is a midweight durable work crew sock offered here in a 2-pack. The cushioned leg and sole provide comfort and durability. The patented Ultimax construction keeps feet dry, blister and odor free. . Other features include a long wearing sole, abrasion-resistant Achilles cradle, and virtually seamless toe closure. Wigwam began making socks in 1905 and is still going strong as a 4th generation family run USA manufacturer located in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. They are a knowledgeable, experienced and state of the art knitting mill using American union labor and as many USA sourced materials as possible. They also run their business in an environmentally responsible way. Wigwam socks carry a 2-year performance guarantee.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 4 x 1 inches
- Item model number: S1349-902-MD
- Date First Available: August 17, 2005
- ASIN: B000MQTPCQ
- #138 in Men's Workout & Training Socks
- #513 in Men's Sports Socks
- #731 in Men's Athletic Socks