Separatec Men's 3 Pack Dual Pouch Ultra Soft Bamboo Fiber Briefs
- 95% Bamboo Rayon + 5% Spandex
- Natural Bamboo Rayon: Men's bamboo underwear briefs multipack are highly breathable and instant moisture-wicking.
- Patented Separated Pouch Design: Keep man's intimate areas comfortably separated, no constraint, no embarrassed adjustment. A functional horizontal quick fly between the pouches gives easy access when you need it most.
- Breathable Window Panel: The breathable barrier separate the pouch into the front pouch and the lower pouch. Each part of your anatomy has its own space which eliminates friction and keep cool and fresh.
- Mid-Rise Style and Comfort: Strong and soft stay put waistband with stylish brand logo which is good to reduce the stimulation to your skin.
- Smart One-piece clean Cut: Full coverage fit briefs are keeping its shape and more supportive, no wedgies.
Yes, we reconstructed men’s underwear!
Welcome to a new level of comfort, performance and style!
Separatec’s unique Dual Pouch Technology keeps your intimate areas comfortably separated while delivering freedom of movement. Every pair of Separatec features Innovative Dual Pouch Patent Technology for the greatest function which keeps your things stay dry, in place and feel free.
- Patented Dual Pouch Design
- The Spirit of Craftsmanship
- High-end Quality
- Top-notch Satisfactory Service
|Inseam||Full Cut||2.5 Inches||6.5 Inches||8 Inches||9.5 Inches|
|Stay Put Waistband||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fabric Features||Soft, Comfy, Smooth Fabric||Soft, Comfy, Smooth Fabric||Soft, Comfy, Smooth Fabric||Breathable, Quick Dry, Cool Fabric||Breathable, Quick Dry, Cool Fabric|
|Pack Size||2 or 3 Pack||2 or 3 Pack||2 or 3 Pack||2 or 3 Pack||2 Pack|
|Colors||Multiple Colors Available||Multiple Colors Available||Multiple Colors Available||Multiple Colors Available||Multiple Colors Available|
- Package Dimensions: 7.72 x 5.35 x 2.6 inches
- Date First Available: March 18, 2020
- ASIN: B0861VDD6H
- #100 in Men's Underwear Briefs
- #6 in Men's Big & Tall Underwear Briefs