ZUMO Swim X-Ray Men’s Athletic Swimwear | Swim Jammers for Men
- 100% Polyester
- [Increased Mobility & Functionality] Breathability and functionality are design priorities for all ZUMO Swim active lines of swim jammers for men; it is important that while keeping you supported the swimsuit is lightweight so that your mobility is enhanced.
- [Durable Material] ZUMO Swim’s reinforced seams and 100% polyester material allow for the most trusted one piece athletic swimwear for Men.
- [Contours Perfectly to Any Body] ZUMO Swim takes pride in that each athletic swimsuit can perfectly fit individual dimensions, swimwear offers unique lightweight support for water activities; a uniquely tailored swimsuit true to your measurements
- [Versatile Usability] These men’s athletic swimwear suits are perfect for all active water sports. Emphasizing men's water polo, our suits also prove to be impeccable for competitive and non-competitive swimming, water volleyball, and strenuous or leisurely water activities.
These swim jammers for men from ZUMO Swim perfectly combines endurance and comfortability through an innovative design that maximizes performance for all athletic water movements. The swimsuit is fortified with a double-layered, poly/PBT fabric construction to ensure that both the wearer and swimwear can withstand physical stress without compromising the suit’s incredible elasticity. The intuitive design is also engineered to increase hip mobility, while reducing chafing and bunching for a comfortable fit allowing all wearers to perform at the highest athletic level. ZUMO Swim men’s athletic swimwear products are always manufactured to the highest standards using imported fabrics, leading designs, and safe practices. Easy to order and fast to deliver, ZUMO men’s athletic swimwear is created and tested by athletes so that all wearers can achieve the best results.
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 10 x 2 inches
- Date First Available: October 7, 2019
- ASIN: B07YSZF4JY
- #2018794 in Men's Shops
- #913 in Men's Athletic Swimwear Jammers