Drymax R-Gear Crew Socks for Men and Women (3 Pack) | Super Breathable Keep Feet Dry, Comfy and Blister-Free
- KEEP YOUR FEET DRY - The hallmark of our Super Breathable socks is the DRYMAX technology. It features dual-layer, moisture wicking knit fabric designed to move the moisture from the inner layer (close to your foot) to the outer layer where it can evaporate. Keep your feet up to 25x drier than any other sock in the world.
- NO MORE BLISTERS - Since we don’t use cotton in our socks, you won’t get blisters. It’s that simple. Cotton absorbs water which causes your foot to slide and is how you get hot-spots and blisters. Our socks are proudly made in the USA using specially formulated materials: 73% drymax-olefin/11% polyester/11% nylon/5% elastane.
- COMFORT YOU CAN FEEL – Engineered to be the perfect running sock. Flat seam provides chafe-free comfort for your toes while the roomy Y-heel keeps the sock in place. Double cushioning under forefoot and toes help absorb impact and increases your comfort. Breathable compression arch band supports your foot and increases blood flow while the elastic band around the ankle never sinks down. Lastly, the MicroZap Antimicrobial technology permanently defeats odor causing bacteria.
- CREW STYLE IN 3 CUSHION LEVELS – Crew style socks usually rise 6-8 inches above the shoe and cover much of the lower leg. These socks are versatile: They are great for cooler weather, trail running where protection from branches and rocks is needed, or for professional occasions. These socks are available in three cushion levels: Thin, Medium or Thick. SIZING: please reference the sock size chart image to match the size of sock you need to your shoe size (available for both men's and women's).
- 1,000 MILE BLISTER-FREE PROMISE - We want you to have the best fitting socks ever. If you are not completely satisfied with our socks, simply contact us and we will make it RIGHT!
R-Gear DRYMAX Premium Custom Crew Socks :: Looking for the coolest socks ever? Then you want Road Runner Sports socks built with over 35 years of serious sock-testing experience! You know how important perfect-fitting socks are and so do the more than 1 million athletes who put our socks on EVERY DAY! Never fear blisters, stinky feet or an uncomfortable fit as we make the most comfortable socks around for men and women. Your Premium Custom Socks combine performance, comfort and style to give you a PERFECT FIT.
Check out our length and cushion options in the chart below:
We put it to the test. Here's how the Drymax R-Gear Socks work. Check out the video for full product features.
Wet, Sweaty Socks
We submerged a Drymax R-Gear Sock entirely in water until fully wet to simulate sweat during a hard workout.
Wet on the Outside
We patted the outside of the sock on a paper towel to see how much water had collected on the outside of the sock.
Dry on the Inside
Then we flipped the sock inside out and patted it again on the paper towel. The inside of the sock was completely dry!
Still Wet on the Outside
We flipped it right side out once again, patted it on the paper towel one more time, and found that the water was still on the outside of the sock. These socks move sweat to the outside so your feet stay dry inside!
Crew Socks are Versatile and Loaded with Value
Crew socks rise 6 to 8 inches above the ankle, offering warmth in cold weather while protecting much of the lower leg from rocks, branches and debris when trail running. Or you can even wear 'em to work, then put on your running shoes for a post-work run! Plus, there's more:
- 3 colors to choose from: Black, White or Striped
- Socks are interchangeable on your feet (wear them on either foot)
- Available in 3 cushion levels (Thin, Medium and Thick) for your athletic needs
- Size indicator located on the toe (S, M, L, XL)
- You will receive 3 pairs of socks per pack
The Drymax Difference
With five cuts and multiple cushion volumes to choose from, you'll find your perfect fit in no time. Take a look at the chart below to explore all of our Drymax sock options.Read more
|Drymax R-Gear No Show Running Socks||Drymax R-Gear Double Tab Running Socks||Drymax R-Gear Low Cut Running Socks||Drymax R-Gear Quarter Running Socks||Drymax R-Gear Crew Running Socks|
|Gender||Men's and Women's||Men's and Women's||Men's and Women's||Men's and Women's||Men's and Women's|
|Sock Height||Below the Ankle Bone, Plus Back Tab to Protect Heel||Above the Ankle Bone in Front and Back, Below the Ankle Bone on the Sides||On the Ankle Bone||Above the Ankle Bone, Lower Calf||Mid-Calf|
|Cushion Volume||1, 3, 4, 5||1||1, 3, 4||4||3, 4, 5|
|Color Options||Black, White, Grey, Green, Pink||White, Black||White, Black, Grey||Black, White||Black, White, Striped|
|Material||Blend of Drymax-Olefin, Polyester, Nylon, Spandex||Blend of Drymax-Olefin, Polyester, Nylon, Spandex||Blend of Drymax-Olefin, Polyester, Nylon, Spandex||Blend of Drymax-Olefin, Polyester, Nylon, Spandex||Blend of Drymax-Olefin, Polyester, Nylon, Spandex|
|Quantity||3 Pairs||3 Pairs||3 Pairs||3 Pairs||3 Pairs|
|Left/Right Foot Construction||No||No||No||No||No|
|Perfect Fit Promise||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 4.5 x 2.2 inches
- Item model number: RRU1105-BK-M
- Date First Available: September 23, 2010
- ASIN: B00448LT1I
- #193 in Women's Sports Socks
- #294 in Men's Sports Socks
- #89 in Men's Running Socks