Care+Wear Men’s Dual Port Access Shirts, Short Sleeve Chemo Shirt for Men
- 60 % Cotton/40% Poly Blend
- Made in USA and Imported
- Zipper closure
- Chest Port Access: Care+Wear’s classically designed men's polo shirt provides port access without sacrificing comfort or style! Available in 2 colors, our chest port access shirt combines functionality and style that promotes dignity and comfort
- Double Zipper: Our port access shirts for men have a stylish polo design with right and left zippers for discreet chest access. A chemo shirt, with easy access to ports, gives you one less thing to worry about it while undergoing treatment
- Antimicrobial And Epa Approved: Our men’s short sleeve polo features an antimicrobial treated cotton/poly blend fabric. The soft fabric used in our chemo port shirt has no latex or natural rubbers present and is machine washable
- Designed For You: Designed with patients and clinicians across the USA, Care+Wear created chemo clothes that can be used with different central lines, catheters, and port devices. Stay warm and comfortable without the need to disrobe for your treatments
- Our Mission: Working in conjunction with patients, clinicians, and designers, Care+Wear created port access clothing that’s functional, fashionable and medically superior. Our goal is to help provide healing solutions that promote safety and comfort
CHEST ACCESS SHIRTS
TREATMENT ESSENTIAL: Our EPA-approved, antimicrobial treated fabric is ultra-soft, stretchy, and keeps you warm while providing universal chest access during chemo or other infusion treatments.
UNIVERSAL ACCESS + COMFORT: The double zipper detail discreetly provides easy clinical access to either side of your chest without disrobing.
COLORS AND SIZES: Available various sizes for men, women, and children!Read more
Care+Wear & Healthwear
Care+Wear is a leader in innovative healthwear focused on creating positive and effective healing experiences for patients and caregivers everywhere. By creating medically accessible apparel and accessories that have been expertly developed with the highest standards of design, comfort, and performance.
We use a comprehensive design thinking approach, working in conjunction with patients, clinicians and designers to create products that provide the highest quality, function and experience. By incorporating fashion and innovation into healthwear solutions, we strive to improve patient comfort and satisfaction, while streamlining the treatment process for clinicians.
We founded Care+Wear in 2014 after our friend began undergoing chemotherapy through a PICC line and was told to wear a tube sock to protect and cover his PICC site. This ugly, bulky sock made his experience even more uncomfortable and constantly reminded him and others of his illness. Realizing existing patient solutions were only focused on function and not on how they look or make patients feel, we set out to change the status quo.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 10.1 x 1.3 inches
- Date First Available: August 24, 2018
- ASIN: B07GT8H4ZP
- #636 in Men's Polo Shirts
- #48470 in Men's Shops